- A red eye is a common problem.
- Usually a history and an eye examination will usually suggest the cause.
- There are several signs of allergic conjunctivitis these include red eye and surrounding tissues, blurring of vision, watery discharge with some discomfort from sunlight.
WHAT WE CAN DO
- We can identify and suggest avoidance measures for the specific triggers.
- We can prescribe oral and topical medications to relieve the symptoms.
- If these medications fail to control the symptoms allergen immunotherapy may benefit these individuals.